Table of Contents
Chapter 1: Introduction
SSG is one of the high ranking cable manufacturing companies. It is a well-reputed manufacturing company. It offers you the finest quality material at very low prices.
This is one of the best cable industries which produces useful and convenient products.
Once you buy a product you will never regret. SSG is the company you can trust by all means.
If you wish to buy any kind of cable, WELCOME to SSG.
SSG provides you best quality BVR cables produced by well-experienced professionals. You can purchase BVR cables having supreme characteristics at very reasonable prices.
Chapter 2: What are the BVR Cables?
BVR cable is a sort of soft wire for division cabinets. BVR cables are also known as Secondary wire. BVR cable is a soft wire which is insulated by using copper-core polyvinyl chloride.
It is also known as the BVR line.
This kind of wires is used in those areas or those applications where we need flexible wiring. BVR cables are admired by mostly electricians and other building decorating persons.
BVR cables are insulated and sheathed with PVC. These wires are used in various applications like fixed wiring to flexible installation of wires. These cables are available in different sizes and various colors.
These cables are suitable in areas where you need protection from UV rays to prevent cables from decay. BVR cables are highly suitable for low and medium voltage cables.
These cables can also be used where low-frequency installation is required.
B series products are basically composed of cloth wire, thus it begins with letter B. Voltage of these cables is 300/500 V.
Here, V represents PVC, which is basically plastic. The meaning of R is soft, soft means to increase the number of conductors, for example; BVR copper core PVC insulated soft cables.
BVR wires are specially developed for various power devices. These cables are used for fixed wirings and for flexible appliances for AC rated voltage up to 450/500.
Chapter 3: How BVR cables are constructed?
What is the structure of BVR Cables?
BVR cables are fabricated with insulated PVC. They are made up of copper. They are manufactured with conductor plus insulation.
The sheath material used in the construction of BVR cables is polyvinyl chloride.
Copper, aluminum or solid strand is used as the conductor in BVR cables. It can be a single-core or multicore.
Both the insulation and BVR’s sheath materials contain PVC.
The major component is a conductor and it contains oxygen-free copper. The conductor is formed with multiple copper wires.
Their sheath color can also be customized according to the requirements of the customers. They are manufactured in compliance with the desires of the clients.
They are packed in a plastic reel or paper reel. They can also be packed in wooden drums.
They are manufactured on different occasions. So, different material is used accordingly.
For instance, BVR cables used in electrical instruments consist of copper core PVC soft wire. Similarly, ZR-BVR cables are made up of copper core PVC. To work on fire-resistant occasions, the flame retardant soft wire is also used.
As BVR are cables are armored with PVC so, we can say that PVC cannot conduct electricity. BVR cables are best to use for wiring of your houses or buildings as they are PVC coated. Thus, there are fewer chances of electric shocks for them.
PVC which is used in BVR cables stands for Polyvinyl chloride. Polyvinyl chloride is basically a sort of thermoplastic material. Polyvinyl is very flexible and handy.
It was since the 1950s when rubber sheathed cables were replaced with PVC. They were replaced because of ease of processing in household wirings. PVC is used in BVR cables as it is cost-effective and has long-lasting features. It usually exceeds thirty years’ service life.
PVC is a very well-known compound that is used on a large scale. Polyvinyl chloride has a lot of characteristics that explain why it is used for wire insulation.
Polyvinyl is also used for cable jacking. Polyvinyl chloride has a lot of properties like it is durable and UV resistant. They also resist chemicals and water.
That’s the reason why they are being used in the preparation of BVR cables. Due to PVC, BVR cables work as a versatile product as its properties can be simply altered.
It is easily altered with lubricants, stabilizers as well as plasticizers. It is also simple to recycle when it is utilized as a thermoplastic type.
PVC is used widely for the construction of electrical cables for insulating purposes. PVC is also used for bedding and sheathing of electrical wires.
PVC is beneficial as cable insulation because of its chemical solidity, its strength, and its durability. Polyvinyl is much more easy to handle and easy to strip.
In this modern age, Polyvinylchloride produced is resistant to fire as well as water.
If polyvinyl chloride is used in high-risk zones it is still good to require a low smoke and low halogen grade. The normal PVC wires are mainly used in electrical wirings of houses and buildings.
Chapter 4: What are the different models available of BVR Cables?
BVR is a copper core PVC wire. It is produced with PVC soft wire. It is used in power instruments.
It is also used in electrical equipment and automation devices.
ZR-BVR model of wire is also copper core PVC. Flame retardant soft wire is used in the construction of ZR-BVR cable.
It is used in the electrical instrumentation and power equipment with fire-resistant necessities.
It is also used in telecommunications equipment in fire-retardant occasions.
This model of BVR cable is also consist of copper core PVC and flame-resistant soft wire. It is used in control circuits and monitoring circuits.
It can also be utilized in line protection and large scale constructions. Petroleum, cable ship, and chemical industry also take benefits from NH-BVR cables.
Personnel-intensive and metallurgy industries usually have greater fire-retardant requirements. So, they also have an NH-BVR model of wires in their use.
Chapter 5: What are the features of BVR Cables?
BVR wires have a variety of features.
- Their enduring and durable permissible working temperature does not go beyond 70 ℃.
- Their laying temperature does not be less than 0 ℃.
- The outer diameter of the BVR cable is less than 25 millimeters. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 4D.
- The outer diameter of the BVR cable is less than 25 millimeters. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 4D.
- The outer diameter of the BVR cable is 25 millimeters or above. The bending radius of the cable is not less than 4D.
BVR cables are a type of PVC, so we can say that Vinyl can be used for multiple purposes. These wires can be flexible.
They can be like a plastic covering. BVR cables can be like a wallcovering. It means they can be thin and flexible. They can be available in any matched color.
Most of the BVR cables produced are used in construction and building applications. These cables are very efficient in protecting the environment for better transmission. It means, there are chances of low greenhouse gas releases and energy.
BVR cables are strong, stiff and can resist moisture. These wires are secure for the transmission of electricity as no other signals can intercept that transmission.
BVR cables provides resistance against chemical and electrical erosion.
As these wires have a resilient sheath.
They can’t get affected by vibrations.
BVR cables are also able to decrease the dielectric losses in many electrical applications.
In this age, everyone is demanding for electrical cables. Because there are much more ongoing constructions and electrification.
With the passage of time, old wirings have to be exchanged by the latest wirings. So that electrical applications can work properly and efficiently.
Seeing the desires of the marketplace, BVR cables are a very efficient and ideal solution. Because these cables are cost-effective, and have higher conductivity.
BVR cables also offer insulation contrary to any electrical faults.
It is similar to home lighting. It can also be utilized inside the buildings and indoor constructions. It can also be used for tube piercing.
It can be classified into different colors such as red, blue, green, yellow, black and white. It is classified to clear the difference during the installation process.
Among BVR cables, low smoke halogen cables release a handful of smoke under the situation of flame ignition.
The gases produced by low smoke halogen cables do not include halogen elements. Also, they are non-toxic.
Because of their characteristics, they can reduce the danger of equipment during fire. Furthermore, they work as a safeguard for the instruments, high buildings, hospitals, and stations.
They are very useful in gymnasiums, dispatching building, underground stores in alarming situations.
In the case of electrical wirings, durability is one of the most important factors. BVR cables are too much durable. It means you don’t have to worry about changing your wirings anytime soon.
SSG is providing you durable, compatible and much efficient BVR cables.
Chapter 6: What is the BVR cable’s model specifications?
BVR cables specifications vary according to the requirement of applications. They are manufactured with a different material which is convenient and suitable.
SSG manufactures the BVR cables at low cost and with a lifetime guarantee.
Different materials are used to produce BVR cables to perform different functions. These cables are used in various places playing different roles.
Firstly, these BVR wires and cable are generally categorized into five categories:
Bare cables and bare conductor products:
There are many features in this type of cable. But the main feature of BVR cables are:
- It is made up of pure conductive metal.
- It is made up of non-insulated layers.
- It is made up of sheathing layers.
(For example, ACSR, copper and aluminum bus bars, electric locomotive lines, etc.)
- Its processing technology is generally pressure processing
(For example, smelting, rolling, pulling system, etc.)
- These products are used in rural and suburban areas, user main lines and switch cabinets, etc.)
The basic features of these cables are as follows:
- Wrapping of insulating material on the conductor.
(For example, outside insulated wires, stings of cores
- Its main process technologies include the wrapping of wires, cabling, sheath extrusion and armoring.
There are some differences in the unlikely combinations of numerous things. These products are generally used in the transfer of electricity and electric signals.
These are used in transmitting electricity in high voltage lines having a large amount of currents. Also, these products are used in the transmission of high voltages.
The amount of current transmitted can be tens of amp to several thousand amps. Similarly, the amount of high voltages transmitted can be 220 V TO 500 kV and above.
The major features of this type of product are:
- This product has a large variety of specifications.
- It provides a large number of applications.
- These products utilize a voltage of 1 kV and below 1 kV.
- These products keep extracting various new products.
(For example, fire-resistant cable, halogen-free cables, and termite prevention, etc.)
Optical fibers and intercommunication cables
In this modern era of technology and day by day development of the communication industry, these products have developed at a breathtaking pace.
Day by day, from telephone cables to the development of voice cables, data cables, and various communication cables.
The size of these products is usually small and consistent while its accuracy is much higher.
These magnetic wires are basically used for various motors. These cables can also be used in the making of many instruments and meters.
Chapter 7: What are the benefits of BVR Cables?
BVR cables perform various useful functions. So, these cables offer you a lot of benefits such as:
- They are thin-walled wires which can be easily installed.
- They are flame- retardant.
- They are low smoke and halogen-free cables.
- They are mouse-proof cables.
- They are heat, oil, wear, and cold resistant.
- They are termite- proof cables.
- They are used as mine cables.
- They are used as medical cables and in agricultural tasks as well.
- They are also used in combination products such as OPGW.
- Moreover, they are used as prefabricated branch cables which reduce the costs of the equipment.
- They are very much useful in flexible wiring. They also work well in the fixation of wires.
- BVR cables are soft in structure. Thus, they are more convenient in a soft environment.
- BVR cables are much more suitable for line pipe and line slot,
- These cables can improve your working efficiency.
- It improves working on a great level in efficient ways.
Chapter 7: What is the application of BVR Cables?
- The product, known as BVR cable, is applicable on different occasions. It is appropriate for AC rated voltage below or equal to 450/750 V.
- They are usable in fire-resistant situations of electrical material. They are applicable in telecommunication and power equipment.
- Furthermore, they are appropriate in lighting lines fixed laying.
Chapter 8: What precautionary measures to take while using BVR Cables?
- While doing wiring using BVR cables, make sure to turn off the power of the whole building or house.
- If the power is not turned off, make sure to not touch the terminal.
- Always apply the correct voltage to the terminal while you do the wiring.
- If you are not applying the correct voltage it may lead to damage or fire the product.
- Always follow the voltage specifications for transmission circuits. Also, follow these specifications for the electrical wiring of I/O jumpers.
- If any errors occur, that may cause breakdowns.
- When the power is on, don’t remove the connector otherwise it will cause so many faults.
- Never install BVR wires in locations facing sunlight or heat. That may cause so many faults.
- Never install BVR cables on locations that are subjected to flammable gasses.
- Never install BVR cables on locations that are subjected to salts and metal powder.
- Never install BVR cables on locations that are subjected to shocks or vibrations.
- Never install BVR cables on locations that are subjected to chemical containing places.
- Never use thinners to clean BVR cables. Thinners will melt their surfaces.
- Don’t try to repair, or alter these cables. This may cause dangers such as electric shocks etc.
- During the installation of BVR cables, avoid them from damage as well as rubbing.
- BVR cables and wirings used for emergency applications should be kept away from galleries or laundries.
- BVR cables used for lighting and communication should also be installed away from spaces like laundries etc.
- BVR wires should always be tested before installation.
- Don’t use BVR cables in wet places.
- Closure and joints should be applied in a way that it should keep its original flame and fire-resistant characteristics.
- You should keep in mind precautionary measures while working in hazardous areas. Otherwise, it may cause an explosion.