BVVB Cable Buying Guide
Chapter 1: Introduction
Electricity has become essential to live our life. Without electricity, we have forgotten how to operate.
Electrical power has made things easy for us — jobs that require hours to complete, jobs that are not possible in a few minutes or seconds.
To contact one another, we would write letters, telegrams. If the person lived near would receive the letter in a few days, if the person lives offshore in a separate city or country, he will receive the message after months of waiting.
Important news could not be delivered quickly, with the invention of electricity all was made possible. Electrical energy solely was not enough.
A medium of transmission of such energy was needed; that medium of communication is cables.
Cables are carriers, it carries the built-up electrical energy to areas of desire, to places where it needs to be in use.
In cables, BVVB Cables lead the way in converting electrical energy to mechanical energy.
The home is entirely in decoration with appliances, appliances that need the energy to perform its function; television needs electrical power to act, light needs electrical energy to shine, the refrigerator needs electrical energy to cool the food.
The microwave needs electrical power to warm the food, and the air conditioner needs electrical energy to create a comfortable environment.
All of this supplying of energy is made possible with the help of BVVB Cables. BVVB Cables help run your home smoothly.
To know more about this magic wand, BVVB Cables, do not stop reading. Read why you should purchase BVVB Cables, continue reading below.
Chapter 2: What is the BVVB cable?
BVVB Cables earn the name BVVB due to its simplicity.
Chapter 2.1: what does the term BVVB mean?
BVVB cables are in use almost everywhere but what does it mean? BVVB cables, breaking down the words, B means a wire which is flat and belonging to the classification of 300/500 voltage.
V, in the word BVVB, means the type of insulating material that is being in use. V is an abbreviation from the phrase PVC that is Poly Vinyl Chloride.
Chapter 2.2: what is BVVB Cable?
BVVB are simple cables that have proven to be useful throughout our life, and it simplifies our life.
BVVB Cables are also known as building wires or building cables.
BVVB Cables are flat cables which comprised of an outer insulating layer made up of PVC- Poly Vinyl Chloride, and an inner conducting area or core of copper.
In short, these are PVC insulated Copper cables.
Chapter 3: What do you mean by building wires or building cables?
BVVB cables come in the category of building cables. BVVB cables- Building Cables take special attention to safety.
A building cable is a cable that comprises of two things
- A conducting wire
- An insulation sheath
- BVVB cables are made up of copper wire as the conducting core and PVC- Poly Vinyl Chloride as the insulating sheath and outer covering visible to the naked eye.
- The BVVB cables- Building Cables may consist of one or more cores of copper wrapped in the PVC sheath.
- BVVB Cables- Building Cables are meant to supply electrical power to the household appliances working on electrical energy.
- Building Cables by the word “building” mean a cable in use for the working of the house, to make house-work. It is also for commercial use.
- Our company offers a high quality of BVVB cables- Building Cables, in which safety and efficiency are a guarantee. In all over the market, our supply chain holds a position none manufacturer does.
Chapter 4: Why use Poly Vinyl Chloride- PVC, as an insulating material?
Chapter 4.1: what is insulating material?
It is a saying that the first impression is the last, but have you ever heard of the first touch is your final touch? Cables that are not in insulation, it will electrocute you when in contact.
When you touch a naked cable, the electricity flows from the wire to your body, making you a temporary source of conduction. This sudden increase in energy flow may paralyze or kill you.
This is where proper insulation comes in handy. Insulation is a layer of protection. The degree of insulation that is the thickness and material depends on the usage and capacitance of conduction.
Accidents are minimized with proper insulation because insulation prevents unnecessary loss of electrical power that is current.
An insulating material is a material that acts as a barrier to the flow of electricity and heat energy.
Chapter 4.2: what are the properties of a good insulator?
Following are the enlisted properties of a good insulator;
The temperature should not affect the working of the cable- cold temperature or hot temperature.
It should show resistance to oil or fire
- It should not be affected by moisture or water
- It is not affected by external forces to prevent any physical damage to the cable.
- It should be resistant to rusting and decomposing.
- It should have the ability to promote the ecosystem.
- An excellent insulating material has the perfect thickness.
Chapter 4.3: why use PVC as an insulating material?
PVC- Poly Vinyl Chloride is a universally used material when it comes to insulation. The PVC material is easy to manufacture and use.
Unlike other material PVC material does not deteriorate quickly, its minimum life span is of 30 years, which may exceed with additional properties depending upon usage.
The PVC material is friendly to the pocket; it does not cost high, leaving happy and satisfied customers.
PVC- Poly Vinyl Chloride is in the market because of its flexibility in changing or modifying its properties as per costumers’ needs.
Initially, these are sturdy cables that are converted to flexible cables by adding impurities in the form of stabilizers, plasticizers and other lubricating materials.
The essential factor for a cable to be successful is its chemical properties, that is, to be able to slow down if not stop, a fire.
Several oils, base or acids are added to transform its property and boast its resistance towards heat, fire, moisture and scratches or tears
Chapter 4.4: what are the properties of PVC?
The cable needs to have the following properties which make it promote the ecosystem and favorable to use.
- It should be resistant to fire.
In case of fire, the wire should not help in spreading the fire. Instead, it should control it to buy time for help to arrive.
- It should be resistant to heat.
In extreme weather or exposure to constant sunlight, the wire should not melt or be affected in any way.
The cable should be resistant to external shock, helping in securing the internal wire. PVC is the best material for that.
The wire PVC insulation helps in getting the maximum output result, the same as the input. The electrical energy should not have any means of leaking.
The wire should be flexible to work with, not rigid. PVC material helps in attain that maximum level of flexibility. The cable can bend without breakage.
- It should be resistant to moisture.
The wire should be able to resist water, humidity. PVC is work-friendly. You can work with a cable with PVC insulation anywhere with no worries.
- It should be free from toxic materials; Halogen-free:
- During a fire, smoke emission is a consequence. Making a cable halogen-free with decrease or minimize the emission of smoke and noxious, harmful chemicals.
Chapter 5: why use Copper as a conducting material?
Chapter 5.1: What is conducting material?
A conducting material acts as a bridge for the electrical energy to travel from source to destination point.
An excellent wire is one that is efficient in its conduction, for example, Copper.
An excellent conductor is one that allows the travel of electricity without any hindrance.
Chapter 5.2: Copper as a good conductor.
Copper is the most efficient and suitable conductor out of all materials. It has conduction properties better than any other element.
Copper material provides maximum surface and path for current. When using a copper conductor, the thickness of insulation is to a minimum because Copper has the properties of resistance.
Copper is malleable, and it is strong enough to resist any external forces, it does not break easily. When you stretch a wire, it may be prone to breakage, and your appliance will not work.
With copper wire as your central core, having excellent tensile strength, stretching the wire will not affect the conduction.
Copper is resistant to overheating, protecting your technology and work. Copper is good to go with any appliance, and its compatibility rate is high with any device.
Copper gives you easy installation; there is no effort need to join the wire. A copper is strong enough to resist bending, twisting and pulling forces. It is ductile that is it can shape into wires.
Chapter 6: What are the Precautionary measures for BVVB Cables?
Following are the precautionary measures to be in consideration;
- A profession must do the installation, and our team is your best and safer choice.
- The BVVB cables must be in size; accordingly, the length should be appropriate.
- The nature of the use will decide the number of cores.
- Choose a good quality of the cable; choose OUR COMPANY’S BVVB Cables.
- The nature of work must be in a decision before placing the order to know the number of cores to be in need and the amendments needed for the insulating material- PVC.
- Tell us your adjustments or requirements before installation that is during your order phase.
Chapter 7: Is BVVB cable harmful?
The world is falling apart. Every precautionary step is being taken to make everything eco-friendly, environment-friendly.
Our company is always one step ahead. We do not only take care of our customers but of our environment as well.
Costumers’ satisfaction is essential, but environment satisfaction is primary. Our cables are nowhere near in consideration to be harmful, and it is only useful and helpful without compromising the environment.
- BVVB cables do not affect the environment because it has low or minimum emission of smoke.
- BVVB cables are free from halogens, toxic gases when burnt which do not only compromise the environment but a man’s health as well.
- BVVB cables are resistant to fire; in the burning incident, the fire does not spread instead stays where it is.
Chapter 8: Where can BVVB cable be in use?
BVVB cables can be useful in the areas which are as follows;
- BVVB cables are helpful for the transmission of electrical power.
- BVVB cables are useful in commercial operation
- BVVB cables are efficiently in use in residential areas.
- BVVB cables operate all your time-saving appliances.
- BVVB cables operate all your engineering appliances.
Chapter 9: What is the significance of the BVVB?
BVVB Cables are itself significant in its use, but what makes the cable stand out are its properties. Following are the enlisted importance of BVVB cable;
- BVVB cables safely provide your home with electricity.
- BVVB cables have PVC- Poly Vinyl Chloride as its insulating outer coating which gives it the property of bending easily and not being rigid.
- BVVB cables have excellent stability.
- BVVB cables are not easily oxidized.
- BVVB cables are resistant to fire.
- BVVB cables are not affected by any moisture or water material.
- BVVB cables are safe to work with being halogen-free.
- BVVB cables are a safer choice for your home or commercial use.
- BVVB cables are made to resist heat; hence, it is not affected by temperature; outside or inside.
- BVVB cables are a blessing for you to work efficiently, with ease, effortlessly.
Chapter 10: What does BVVB cable do?
- BVVB Cables are what keeps the earth going. Before the invention of such cables, people would use an ample amount of time to perform a simple task, for example, grinding spices.
- Now, with the invention of BVVB Cables, such spices that took hours soon take less than ten seconds to turn into powder from sticks.
- The invention of electricity was indeed a blessing, but the most significant benefit is the cable that provides us that electrical energy for our use.
- BVVB Cables assists your house, does your chores efficiently.
- BVVB cables run your home smoothly.
- Functions of BVVB cables are time saving and efficient
- Our company’s BVVB cables are the best helping hand you can look at.
Chapter 11: How does a BVVB cable work?
The BVVB Cables of our company is a smart choice, indeed. BVVB Cable will allow the transfer of electrical power much efficiently with not short-circuiting or losses.
The BVVB Cable is in connection to the mains supply of electricity. It safely transfers the power to your home with no hazards.
The copper, conducting core plays a significant role in the efficient transferring of power.
The dielectric layer, a layer of poor conductor of electricity, will cover the central core. This layer will act as an insulating material to protect the flow of transmission.
The dielectric layers also increase the distance between itself and the central core, adding up further insulation.
This dielectric may be PVC, keeping the central core erect.
Then the final layer, the outer most layer of PVC which is visible to our eye, is in covering.
Within these safely enveloped, protective layers, the electric waves pass through the wire without any interruptions or interference.
Chapter 12: how can you differentiate a lousy cable from a suitable cable?
It is essential to know how to differentiate from good and bad cables. To minimize cases of fraud, our company will tell you how to know better.
Following are the ways from which you can know;
- Packaging: the cable will be in neat packaging with the model name and address printed on it.
- Rubbing: rub the cable between your fingers and see if the color or material fades. A good wire will leave you with clean fingers.
- Scratching: scratch the cable between your nails and see if any residue is in your nails, a suitable cable will leave your nails clean and cable scratch-free.
- Bending: bend the wire and note if it breaks. A good cable will remain intact.
- Twisting: Twisting the cable in a spiral spring shape. The shape of the cable will not deform.
Chapter 13: Are there any tests performed on BVVB cables?
Yes, our company focuses on presenting you with the best products. Our cables have been in experimental tests to other company’s cables. The results are as follows.
- Flame: The flame did not spread. However, the opponent company cable spread the fire.
- Bend: We tested the wire by bending it continuously, and BVVB Cable’s shape remains intact.
- Resistivity: Our Company BVVB Cable shows maximum resistivity in comparison to other companies.
- Winding: our company BVVB Cables remain intact and flexible, while the other company’s cable broke, exposing its copper conducting wire.
- Scratch test: Scratch our BVVB Cables and the insulating material will remain unaffected.
Chapter 14: What are BVVB Cable essential parameters?
The parameters make up the cable, governing its functioning and performance. The consideration of parameters is essential for any cable installation.
The parameters that make up the BVVB cables include;
- The physical setting, measurement of the length
- The diameter and thickness of the cable, both inner and outer.
- Choose of insulating material for better resistance, in this case, PVC.
- To do pre calculations of wire for voltage, attenuation per unit length, strength, permeability, etc.
- The type of dielectric.
- The type of conductor, the best choice is copper.
Chapter 15: What is the working nature of BVVB Cables?
Chapter 15.1: Voltage
BVVB Cables working voltage is not more than 300/700 Voltage.
Chapter 15.2: Temperature
BVVB Cable working temperature is not more than 70 degrees Celsius.
The working temperature should not exceed the limit of 90 degrees Celsius.
BVVB Cables installation temperature should not drop below zero degrees Celsius.
The short circuit temperature will be 160 degrees Celsius.
Chapter 16: What is our goal?
Our goal is to provide you, our customer, with the best quality of the product. We work in a standard environment able to deliver the top quality of the product.
Our company will assure you and guarantee the quality of our product.
We aim to make your life simpler. Purchase our products and message us for any queries regarding our products; waiting is not an option.